- Planning and implementation of risk management trainings.
- Secretariat for Jawatankuasa Pengurusan Risiko UNIMAS (JKPR).
- Developing, providing and monitoring the format for risk management reports, risk and opportunity registers in UNIMAS.
- Provide consultations on risk management policy and procedures.
- Provide administrative advice in regard to risk assessment and screening on new projects.
- Provide support to faculty/department in the identification, evaluation, mitigation and monitoring of risks.
Risk is the effect of uncertainty on objectives. (ISO 31000)
Introduction to the university’s risk management policy;
SQRC Online is an application developed by SQRC in accordance with the current digital advancement, making risk management in UNIMAS easier and saves a lot of productive time.
Risk Management System >> Click Here <<
Step by Step guide to Project Risk Assessment with SQRC Online;
For more information on the Policy & Procedures of Risk Management in UNIMAS kindly peruse the Dasar & Tatacara Pengurusan Risiko UNIMAS